Business Setup in UAE

Company Setup UAE

Why the UAE?

The UAE offers unrivalled tax planning opportunities to international businesses, zero corporate and income taxes for most activities, an impressive network of double tax treaties, no withholding tax on dividends and interest paid, and no levy on capital gains.

Each year the UAE reports dozens of new businesses being setup, especially in Dubai, the economic hub of the UAE and the Middle East. However, understanding how to start a business in Dubai can be easier said than done. That’s why investors and businesses need to find the right business setup service.

 

Let Trinity Help You

Trinity assists clients and advisors in choosing the best setup option, from a Limited Liability Company, Branch & Representative Office, Free Zone and Offshore registration, for their business requirements.

Trinity offers expert local advice and support to entrepreneurs and businesses considering establishing a base in the Middle East. With our knowledge and expertise we guide clients through the complexities of doing business in this attractive zero tax jurisdiction and help many entrepreneurs successfully establish their businesses in UAE.

If you need help with setting up a business in Dubai or the UAE, then call, email or contact us today through our ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM.

 


Limited Liability Company

This type of company allows for a joint venture between a UAE national and foreign partners. Expatriate partners are permitted to hold shares not exceeding 49% of the capital, with the UAE national partner holding the remaining 51%.

Branch and Representative office

Foreign companies may establish a branch or representative office in the UAE that may carry out promotional activities and facilitate contracts within UAE, however they are not allowed to manufacture or sell goods locally.

Free Zone Registration

The UAE has over 30 Free Zones where 20 are located in Dubai. The Free zones offer 100 % foreign ownership, 100 % import and export tax exemptions, 100 % repatriation of capital and profits.

Offshore Company

Trinity Group is appointed as approved registered agent and can assist with the registration of the following: Jebel Ali Offshore Company, RAK Offshore Company, RAK International Company.

THE COUNTRY BENEFITS: WHAT CAN UAE OFFER?

  • Tax Free Environment:
    • NO income tax
    • NO corporate tax
    • NO limit on repatriation of profit
  • Pro business government regulation
  • World class logistics and IT infrastructure
  • Political and economic stability
  • Expo 2020 to be held in Dubai
  • Comprehensive legislation encouraging and protecting investors’ interests
  • Competitive cost structure & extensive foreign trade network
  • NO foreign exchange controls or trade barriers

“Professionalism, precision and reliability...these are the first things that come to mind when we think of Trinity. As one of our main independent counterparts, they have enabled our clients to rely on their know-how and expertise to achieve their wishes.”

Riccardo Romani
Mind Advisors SA