Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) is strategically located within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport that is currently ranked amongst the top international airports.
DAFZ can offer businesses extensive airline connectivity thereby reducing response times and transportation costs, enabling increased efficiency and profitability. DAFZ also provides easy accessibility to Port Rashid and Jebel Ali Free Zone.
The activities permitted at the DAFZ are limited to high value, low volume products, which require a rapid access to markets. DAFZ is an ideal location for high tech/IT products, luxury items, jewellery, light industry & activities related to the aviation industry.The Free Zone incentives that are being offered are as follows:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- Located within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport
- Situated at the cross road of Europe, Asia and Middle East, providing access to over 2.5 billion consumers
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Easy availability of inexpensive workforce
- Fast and efficient Cargo Clearance Services (8-24 hours)
- International Freight Forwarders and Logistics companies at DAFZ
- Online customer services
- Land with easy access to airport apron
- One-stop-shop administration services
- On-site customers inspection
- Companies can operate 24 hours a day
1. Trading Licence
Allows the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store the items specified on the licence. Sales in the UAE must be carried out through a distributor or agent.
2. Industrial Licence
Allows the holder to import raw materials, carry out the manufacture of specified products and export the finished products to any country. Manufactured products can be sold in the UAE through a distributor or agent.
3. Service Licence
Allows the holder to carry out the services specified in the licence within the Free Zone. The type of service must conform with the parent company’s licence, issued by the Economic department or Municipality of the relevant Emirates in the UAE.
TYPES OF OWNERSHIP
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
FZE is a limited liability company incorporated in the Free Zone, owned by one person or Company. It has distinct legal entity and independent financial liability.
Paid-up share capital minimum
Free Zone Company (FZCO)
FZCO is a limited liability company incorporated in the Free Zone by more than one shareholder. It has distinct legal entity and independent financial liability.
Branch of a Local Company registered in the UAE
Branch of a Foreign Company incorporated outside the UAE